Vinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.x

If you are working near water during the construction phase of your project, you need to make sure that no Harmful Alteration, Disruption or Destruction (HADD) to fish occurs. TLC can assist you in obtaining all necessary permits such as a Fish Collection Permit.

  We can also help you conduct Fish Salvage activities.

For more information about Fish Salvage services, contact TLC at 1-250-306-5345 or via e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.